Twelve Goldbelt Companies Awarded 2022 HIRE Vets Medallions
The US Department of Labor recognized twelve Goldbelt companies as recipients of the Honoring Investments in Recruiting and Employing (HIRE) Vets platinum medallions.
- Goldbelt C6, LLC. – Medium Platinum
- CPMG, LLC. – Small Platinum
- Goldbelt Falcon, LLC. – Medium Platinum
- Goldbelt Frontier, LLC. – Medium Platinum
- Goldbelt Glacier, LLC. – Medium Platinum
- Goldbelt Hawk, LLC. – Medium Platinum
- Goldbelt Nighthawk, LLC. – Small Platinum
- Goldbelt Security, LLC. – Medium Platinum
- Goldbelt Transportation, LLC. – Medium Platinum
- Nisga’a Data Systems, LLC. – Medium Platinum
- Nisga’a Tek, LLC. – Medium Platinum
- Peregrine Technical Solutions, LLC. – Medium Platinum
“Our Veterans learned critical skills through dedicated years of service to our country. We honor and value those experiences and help Veterans put those skills to work in the civilian world through rich and fulfilling missions serving our community and country at Goldbelt,” said McHugh Pierre, Goldbelt’s President & CEO. “This year, twelve of our companies earned medallions, five more companies than in 2021. Goldbelt is honored to be chosen as a place of work for many veterans, and we work hard to ensure they thrive with Goldbelt. We appreciate being recognized by Secretary of Labor Martin J. Walsh for our efforts in attracting and retaining excellent veteran employees.”
The HIRE Vets Act Medallion Program is the only federal award program that recognizes job creators who successfully recruit, hire, and retain veterans. Companies selected to receive the HIRE Vets Medallion Award have ensured veteran employees have a long-term career and growth plan that utilizes their diverse skills acquired through military service.
Our companies have joined 823 other companies that are committed to hiring veterans. The HIRE Vets Medallion Award is awarded on criteria ranging from veteran hiring and retention to providing veteran-specific resources, leadership programming, dedicated human resources, and compensation and tuition assistance programs–with requirements varying for large, medium, and small employers.