Intern with Goldbelt, Inc.
Goldbelt’s summer internship program provides a unique opportunity for shareholders and descendants to benefit from hands-on experience in a professional work environment. Interns are placed based on their area of study and desired career path, and serve as valuable members of the department they serve in addition to receiving one-on-one mentorship from a Goldbelt employee.
Start Your Future Off Bright!
Internships are available in Juneau, Alaska and a variety of lower-48 locations, based on availability and interest. This opportunity is available to Goldbelt shareholders or descendants who are currently enrolled in a higher educational program or who have graduated within the past six months. Interns attend workshops curated for their career path, with relevant information on job applications, resume development, and portfolio creation. In addition to valuable workplace experience, they will gain priceless exposure to Alaska Native culture including field trips, workshops, and an opportunity to connect with elders, board members, and peers interning at other Alaska Native organizations.
- Must be a voting shareholder of Goldbelt, Inc., or a lineal descendant of a voting shareholder
- Must be attending an accredited university as a full-time student, or have graduated from an accredited university within the past six months
- Must maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA
- Starting wage of $18+ per hour
- Housing and travel stipend may be provided
- Hands-on experience and career development workshops
- Networking opportunities with other
ANCSA Corporations and Native organizations