Intern with Goldbelt, Inc.
Goldbelt’s summer internship program provides a unique opportunity for shareholders and descendants to benefit from hands-on experience in a professional work environment. Interns are placed based on their area of study and desired career path, and serve as valuable members of the department they serve in addition to receiving one-on-one mentorship from a Goldbelt employee.
- Must be a voting shareholder of Goldbelt, Inc., or a lineal descendant of a voting shareholder
- Must be attending an accredited university as a full-time student, or have graduated from an accredited university within the past six months
- Must maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA
- Starting wage of $18+ per hour
- Housing and travel stipend may be provided
- Hands-on experience and career development workshops
- Networking opportunities with other
ANCSA Corporations and Native organizations