Echo Cove Rules & Regulations
NOTICE TO ALL SHAREHOLDERS
Goldbelt requires all shareholders who want to use Goldbelt lands for camping or other recreational purposes to first acquire a permit from the Corporate Office. Shareholders using the land without obtaining a permit can be asked to leave the premises. Without knowing who is using our property, it becomes difficult for the Corporation to monitor use and to take measures when users are not respectful of the property or other shareholders’ right to use it. Our rules and regulations are clear that users must follow certain rules, or they will lose their right to use the property.
Should you choose to spend a day or weekend camping at Goldbelt’s Echo Cove property, please make sure you have your shareholder ID with you. The following rules are for the safety and enjoyment of our shareholders and their guests. All campers should expect contact with a Goldbelt Security Services Officer while they are on the property. The officer is on duty to ensure your stay is enjoyable. Rules for use of the property are as follows:
1. Shareholder must obtain a permit (free of charge) at corporate headquarters: 3075 Vintage Blvd, Suite 200, Juneau, Alaska;
2. No cutting of trees;
3. Guests that are not shareholders can not use the property to camp unless they are with a shareholder that has a camping permit;
4. Motorized vehicles, cars, trucks, ATV’s and dirt bikes are not allowed on the property;
5. Unattended camp fires are not permitted and grills must be attended to all times when in use. Camp fires must be contained in a fire pit or barbeque grill;
6. Goldbelt Inc. does not maintain trash receptacles. You must pack your trash out when you leave the Cove.
Please enjoy yourselves and protect our lands. Gunalchéesh.