Goldbelt is committed to making a significant and positive difference in the lives of its shareholders.
Goldbelt, a successful Alaska Urban Native Corporation owned by Natives, is dedicated to building a bright future for shareholders.
Goldbelt is proud to consistently incorporate strong values in business efforts by:
- Building businesses with respect for our culture;
- Publicly identifying Goldbelt as an Alaska Native Corporation;
- Preserving ANCSA lands for future generations of Goldbelt shareholders;
- Demonstrating leadership with regard to the environment;
- Retaining 100 percent Native control of the corporation; and providing empowering opportunities for Goldbelt shareholders.
Goldbelt continually strives to meet or exceed its corporate goals by:
- Significantly increasing Native management of its divisions and companies;
- Increasing profitability and dividends through sound business practices;
- Promoting solid partnerships with Native-owned businesses;
- Prudently managing our financial assets to generate the highest return while preserving equity.