Goldbelt Raven, LLC is an 8 (a) certified Small Disadvantaged Business and an Alaskan Native Corporation (ANC) established in 2001. It is focused on federal government and military clients, and its people have a profound understanding of the challenges and mission-critical initiatives they face. The offices are located in Frederick, MD and Chantilly, VA with it’s experts deployed nation-wide. The specialized and collaborative expertise, Best Practices approach and an understanding of how people work together ensure solutions that often exceed clients’ expectations. Raven’s Core services include:
- Program Management: Integrated Program Management, Business Performance Planning and Forecasting, Earned Value Management and Risk Management.
- Biomedical & Clinical Research and Development (R&D): R&D Support, Lab and Program Management, Staffing and Recruitment.
- Information Technology (IT) Solutions: IT Program Management, Enterprise Service Desk, Network, Managed Services, Data Center, Web Development, Data Mining.
- Program and Acquisition Support. Procurement and Acquisition Management, Procurement Analysis, Earned Value Management Services (EVMS) and Lean 6 Sigma Training.
- Strategic Advisory: Biodefense and Biocontainment R&D, Early-Mid-Late Stage Clinical Development, Life Sciences, Human Capital, IT Infrastructure, Technology Assessment, IT Performance, Contingency Planning and Change & Transformational Management.