Juneau’s finest hotel
Located directly across from the cruise docks, the seven-story, 105-room Goldbelt Hotel is adjacent to Centennial Hall Convention Center and a short walk to the capitol building, state legislature, state offices and museums. Juneau’s historic shopping district and a wide choice of restaurants are only minutes away. The hotel lobby features a permanent display of museum-quality traditional Alaska Native artwork, while guest rooms, dining and meeting facilities provide all modern amenities and conveniences.
Juneau’s finest hotel offers a convenient downtown location with commanding waterfront or mountain views and complimentary airport transportation, free wireless Internet and free onsite parking.
The onsite restaurant Zen, creates a rare combination of Asian fusion and Alaskan specialties, while Jaded, the adjoining lounge, offers big-screen TV and one of the best wine lists in Juneau. It’s a great place to relax with an appetizer and beverage after an exciting day in Alaska’s capital city.
Or call 888-478-6909
- 105 modern rooms
- Convenient downtown location
- Free wireless Internet
- Complimentary airport transportation
- Free onsite parking
- Corporate, government and AAA rates, plus Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan Miles
- Non-smoking rooms
- Handicapped-accessible rooms
- Cable TV, coffee maker, hair dryers, irons/ironing boards and voice mail/data port
- Onsite restaurant and lounge
- Meeting/Hospitality facilities
Directions and Map
51 Egan Drive
Juneau, Alaska 99801