As previously announced, the Goldbelt Hotel has begun a major re-model which will be conducted in three phases. The first phase of the remodel has already begun. Goldbelt President/CEO, Bob Loiselle has directed that the hotel furniture being retired is to be made available to shareholders FREE OF CHARGE. Details are as follows:
DATE: Saturday, May 11th
TIME: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
LOCATION: Midway Storage, 5422 Shaune Drive, Unit C-2, Juneau, Alaska (across from the Alaskan Brewing Company, by Costco)
- Items are being made available to shareholders only. You must present your shareholder ID before any furniture will be released. No exceptions. (If you do not have a Shareholder ID, you can obtain one from the corporate office.)
- Items are being made available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- You must bring your own vehicle and load your own items. There will be no one on-site available to assist with loading.
- Delivery and shipping is not available. The give-a-way will be in Juneau only.
- Items are for personal use only and are not authorized for re-sale.
Items that will be available include:
King Size Beds* (mattress and box spring included)
Full Size Beds* (mattress and box spring included)
Soft Seating Single Chairs
Table with round Glass Top
Desk with Chair (Chair may not come with all desks)
TV’s (27 inch)
*Comforters will be given away at a later date; they will not be available in this round of the give-a-way.
For more information, please contact the Goldbelt Hotel at 907-586-6900 or Shareholder Services at 907-790-4990.